The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in exploring new technologies and possess creative problem-solving skills. A background with front end development with knowledge in different areas is valued just the same as possessing experience in any one specific area. But the minimum is a 7 year track-record within (software) development. Devmen keeps a highly collaborative environment, strong communication skills and an inclination toward teamwork are a must.
At Devmen we are developing a better tomorrow. We want to do our part in making sure we leave this world in a way that the next generation, and the generations after that, can continue in equality of chances. Therefore we keep our social contribute in high priority and we hope you’ll find this equally important. Want to know more about how we intent to develop a better tomorrow? Let us tell you all about it.
Devmen is a software development agency with only the best in programming skills. We deliver people with quality code and outstanding personalities to the best companies in the Netherlands. Sounds interesting?
Among other things we offer:
- Good salary, with outstanding extra bonuses.
- Personal happiness budget, to keep you extra happy.
- Mobility by choice; company car, NS business card, or ....
- Excellent hardware including accessories.
- Every Friday working from at the Devmen head office with all colleagues.
- Free entrance, gaming and an open bar for you at the E-sports game Arena.
- Nice teambuilding events, partners included.
It’s safe to say we offer a great environment, top notch projects and many benefits. So we will be expecting something in return.
- A minimum of 7 years in professional software development.
- A natural desire to keep developing your personal and professional skills .
- Good communication skills and a social character.
- The urge to improve, yourself, your skills, your environment, the places you work, your
- It’s a plus if you care about the world we live in and want to contribute in a social way.
Working locations: Randstad, Netherlands.
Please feel free to come in contact with us. Let’s team up!
Note. We zijn gewoon een Nederlands bedrijf. Om niemand uit te sluiten communiceren wij in het Engels.